Jobs at Cyclesense
Cycle Mechanic - Cyclesense Ltd
Cyclesense is a family-run independent bike retailer; we are currently looking for an experienced mechanic to join our team on a full time or part time basis. Located in Tadcaster we have two stores our high street store and our Children’s store the role will be based in our busy workshop at the high street store.
The applicant must have Cytec Level 2 and have experience of working in a busy workshop environment.
- Liaising with customers both face to face and over the phone to book in for servicing and maintenance.
- Diary Management – booking and allocating time for servicing and building bikes.
- Organising and ordering parts for servicing and maintenance jobs, forward planning where possible.
- Speaking to customers with any feedback and suggestions for work which needs to be carried out immediately or in the near future.
- Building new bikes sold and for stock for both our high street and children’s store.
- Writing jobs up on our Epos system, ensuring all parts from the job have been included.
- Organising the storage of the bikes both stock and serviced, making sure it’s clear when customers will be collecting.
- Serving in the shop and helping other members of staff when required.
- Keeping up to date with current and new products coming to the market.
- Computer literate.
- A good overall knowledge of bikes and accessories.
- Confidence in dealing with customers and building relations.
- Proactive and willingness to learn within the role.
- Have a positive attitude and an engaging and friendly personality.
Wages are negotiable dependent on experience.
The High Street store is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10-6 and Saturday 9-5 (closed Wednesdays and Sundays)
We are offering either a full or part time position (minimum 3 days part time) to the right Candidate
How to Apply
To apply please email a covering letter and CV and mention why you would be suitable for this role.