Cycleguard; Bicycle Insurance, Mountain Bike and Cycle Insurance
Reasons to choose Cycleguard:
- No excess on theft or damage claims*
- Awarded 5 stars by the GoodWebGuide.
- Double the difference price guarantee.
- We cover more than £3 million of bicycles for over 5,000 cyclists.
- Flexible cover options mean you don't have to pay more than you need too.
- *unless the bike is stored in a wooden shed or a communal hallway/outbuilding.
- "Double the Difference" - our price guarantee.
- Cycleguard give you double the difference if you find the same or better cover at a lower price!
Take a look at Cycleguard, they offer instant, online quotes for cycle insurance – just tell us the value of your cycle and your postcode and we’ll show you the premium there and then – simple! If you like the look of it, you can then add in optional extras like in vehicle cover or liability cover – your cycle insurance quote updates instantly so you can see exactly how much extra it is.
Around 60% of the cycles in the UK are used for commuting or professional work. Obviously the more you use your cycle, the more likely you are to suffer from theft, accidental damage or be involved in (or cause) a road accident. Whilst a cycle commuter may be financially able to replace their bicycle, they are less likely to be able to cover the costs of a third party claim. Cycleguard insurance provides a public liability insurance option, which covers you, should you cause injury or damage to another person or their property. The cover can extend up to £5,000,000 of cover to provide a significant amount of third party liability cover.
Even if you only use your cycle at the weekends, it’s worth getting a cycle insurance quote from a specialist. Many home contents policy will not cover items like cycles if they are over a certain value or they are taken away from the home. If you take your cycles away at weekends, they may also not be covered if you transport them on a car rack – so check with your home insurer. Cycleguard insurance offer an in vehicle option which also covers your cycles whilst ‘on’ a vehicle rack (as long as you apply the necessary security requirements).
Get a quote on Cycleguard’s great value cycle insurance now!