Straight Talking Cycle Insurance Designed By Cyclists
Main Policy Benefits
- New for old, There is no depreciation on bikes of any age you're covered for the amount you insure for, irrespective of age.
- Excess Free, On bike replacements above £400 when replaced through Bikmo. £40 or 10% for other claims.
- Family & Friends, Your bikes are covered for anyone you give permission to use them, friend or family, for a ride or competition.
- Breakdown Cover, You will be covered for up to £150 to get you to your home, car or nearest travel link if you break down and can't fix your bike.
- Multi-Bike, Up to a 50% discount: designed for cyclist with multiple bikes
- Competition Cover, Covered before, during or after an event whether you compete in Sportives, Tri, TT, Enduro, DH or CX.
- Worldwide Travel, In transit and on location, whether competing or on holiday with the family.
- 0% Monthly Payments, Pay for 12 months upfront and forget about it, or split the payments over 12 months with 0% interest.
- £2M Public Liability, For when you need it need it the most. Excluding the USA and Canada.
- Theft, Accidental & Vandalism, Whether your bike is stolen, vandalised or you damage it whilst riding on the roads or trails you're covered (restrictions apply to locking requirements when your bike is left in a public place.
- £20K Personal Accident, You have Personal Accident cover up to the value of £20,000, anywhere in the world for serious injuries sustained from riding your bike.
Designed By Cyclists
Bikmo plus cycle insurance was developed specifically for bike nuts. People who own nice bikes and ride them a lot. People who spend a lot of time on the roads or trails and read or talk about cycling online in blogs or in magazines. People who live for being on bicycle and get in the saddle for fun, health or to compete: alone, with mates or in a cycling club
Any time they approach a new digital product in the cycling sector, they take a fresh approach on looking firstly, at what a cyclist needs, asking what cyclists wants and bringing in thinking and tools from outside the cycling sector.
They had taken this approach with Bikmo Plus Cycle Insurance, not looking at what was already out there, instead shaping their insurance policy around what they need. Less options, just superb cover whether riding trails or roads, in the UK or overseas, for competition or fun.