Cyclesense runs a busy and reputable workshop which delivers the highest quality servicing and repair work that you will find.
Here at Cyclesense we understand that you want to be out on the tarmac or the muddy trails as much as possible; so we aim to turn your bikes around as quickly and efficiently as possible.
All our mechanics are Cytech qualified with many years of experience. Our mechanics love tackling difficult jobs and problem solving. Whether it's a 3 speed roadster or a high end road bike we can guarantee that you will have that new bike feeling after our servicing.
Don't forget our mechanics are here to help. If you need advice on upgrading certain parts on your bike or feel you would benefit from having a technical chat then don't hesitate to ask questions.
The workshop is open 5 days a week. It is best you call ahead and speak to one of our mechanics to book your bike in
Contact the workshop using the following methods:
Phone - 01937 530303
Email - email@example.com
Shimano Di2 servicing, diagnostics and customisation
Our mechanics are fully qualified and experienced in the servicing, diagnostics and customisation of Shimano Di2.
Click on the link to find out more:
All bikes will undergo a safety check on arrival, before servicing is suggested. We do this to decide what type of service is going to be right for each individual job. We will show you which parts if any are worn and explain why they need to be replaced.
Basic service - £35
- Gears set for optimum performance
- All cables lubricated and checked
- Brakes set for optimum efficiency
- All bolts checked and adjusted to correct torque
- Tyres/tubes checked and inflated to correct pressures
Standard service - £60
As Basic service plus:
- Bicycle will be cleaned* and transmission degreased
- All worn components removed from the frame for maintenance and/or replaced**
- All bearings checked and adjusted where possible
- Wheels trued as necessary and rims checked for wear.
Deluxe service - £100
As Standard service plus:
- Bike stripped down to frame then degreased and cleaned (includes all components)
- Frame checked for damage/corrosion
- Serviceable hubs are overhauled - stripped and rebuilt with new ball bearings and grease
- MTB - Cables included : Road - Cable surcharge will apply depending on groupset fitted -ask for more details
- Wheels checked for rim wear, dishing, buckles and spoke damage
- Any new parts are fitted under the service cost**
*This level of servicing does include a quick clean, however if the bike is excessively dirty there will be an extra cleaning charge of £7.50. The bike needs to be clean. If the bike isn't clean, the moving parts will not function properly making it difficult to tune to our high standards.
**Any new components used within the service will be charged on top of the initial cost, parts fitted may also be liable for extra labour charge (basic & standard only). You will be informed by the mechanic before any work commences with reasons why and advice.
Suspension parts are not included in these Services. If suspension servicing is required we are more than happy to take on the work and can offer you our expertise.
Although we do not undertake all suspension servicing in house, we have good relationships with the 'top' suspension tuning centres that can normally turn the work around faster than we can order the parts in. Ask in store for details.