Moon Saddle has been specifically designed to eliminate pressure on the perineum of cyclists. Traditional saddles can be painful, MoonSaddleTM solves the painful feeling. Constructed of long lasting high tech materials it will provide you years of trouble free riding in "pressure free" comfort.
The MoonSaddle is at its most effective on bikes where the rider is in an upright position. It is not suited to sports bikes where the riding position is more stretched. The reason we point this out is because the Moonsaddle, unlike conventional saddles, does not have a nose which has an effect on the way cyclists use their body to steer.
- The suggested 20-30 degree mounting angle is built directly into the rails, eliminating the need for making that adjustment on your seatpost.
- Waterproof and scuff resistant.
- Lightweight with low maintenance.
- MoonSaddle's design makes full use of the natural support system of the skeletal structure and includes several anatomy-friendly features.
- Engineered to fit everyone: youth to adult
- 140,000 lb tensile strength stainless steel tubing
- Satisfaction guaranteed